If you have a legal question, please fill out this brief form for a no cost, no obligation consultation with one of our attorneys. If you prefer, you can call or text your question to (205) 387-7777. Our team of experienced attorneys is here to help.
Alabama attorneys fighting to help clients receive the disability they are entitled to.
Our firm has helped thousands of clients successfully apply for disability. Railroad disability law has many unique factors. Attorneys who practice railroad disability law must thoroughly understand the complex years of service and medical issues involved in their clients history and claim.
Your railroad disability lawyer will evaluate your claim fast, let you know what to expect, and take on the challenging and often confusing burden of going after the RRB benefits you deserve.
• Our attorneys have more than 85 years of combined experience.
• We don’t get paid unless we win your claim.
• You will owe us nothing until we win the benefits you deserve.
• Your attorney will remain focused on your disability claim.
• We guarantee prompt attention to your phone calls.
• We guarantee personal representation at every stage of your claim.
• We have a proven track record of winning for our clients.
• We will help from the very beginning of your claim.
• Our knowledge and experience can mean the difference in getting your disability benefits approved quickly or having your claim denied.
• We always offer a free phone or office consultation.
• You are never under any obligation to go further unless you like what you hear during our initial consult.
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
© 2024 • Nelson, Bryan & Cross Law Firm • All Rights Reserved